PF PHOTO CONTEST - Straight and Narrow (1/19-1/26)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Contest Photo
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 8K views
The best I've got. This is from an exhibit that came through our local science museum this last fall.

http://home.earthlink.net/~parvey/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/saber.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
siddharth said:
The Kuala Lumpur Tower

We need more pictures like this from other parts of the world. I strongly welcome our members from outside of N. America to participate and submit pictures. Even if you think the pictures aren't of high quality to compete, just seeing where you live and what is around you are reward enough, at least to me. I am guessing that other members that follow this contest frequently feel the same way.

Zz.
 
Just a reminder that you have about 2 days left to submit a photo for this contest. So far, the competition appears to be very tough, with plenty of amazing pictures!

So submit one if you dare!

Zz.