Photos of Oslo & Åge Aleksandersen

  • Thread starter Thread starter arildno
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Pictures
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
10,165
Reaction score
138
The following collage of photos is of Oslo (a lot from the sculpture park designed by Vigeland).
The singer is Åge Aleksandersen, a very popular artist from Trondheim.
[MEDIA=youtube]4sGW9xvX1MY[/MEDIA][/URL]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
You won't find statues like that in a park in Kansas.
 
Evo said:
You won't find statues like that in a park in Kansas.
No, but I've heard the Amish up in Pennsylvania have made something similar.
 
omg, that's really annoying to watch.. you made that? the photos flash by so fast you don't have time to see what's in them.
 
Monique said:
omg, that's really annoying to watch.. you made that? the photos flash by so fast you don't have time to see what's in them.
No, I didn't.
I can agree with you it being too fast, although I didn't notice that myself, since every scene is familiar to me.