Physics Jobs: Career Options for UK Students 14+

In summary, the individual is a 14-year-old who is passionate about science, particularly physics and chemistry. They are looking to pursue a career in this field and are interested in knowing which sectors are the most interesting. They also mention their desire to attend top universities like Cambridge or Oxford.
Evenus1
hi every one
i am a great lover of all things science and would love to pursue a carrier in it. namely physics (i am greatly interested in chemistry but only from a particular level) i am 14. so i know you will all say i am to young to worry a bout this but i want to start prepping myself for the likely possibility of getting into Cambridge or oxford. so relay i want to know which sectors are the most interesting.
many thanks
Evenus1
p.s. i live in the uk

Physics news on Phys.org
Evenus1 said:
i want to know which sectors are the most interesting
This is completely subjective.

Explore the areas of physics and see what grabs your interest
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physics

What drew your interest to physics in the first place? Start there,

Related to Physics Jobs: Career Options for UK Students 14+

What are some career options for students interested in physics?

Students interested in physics have a variety of career options to choose from, such as research scientist, engineer, data analyst, teacher, and science writer.

Do I need a specific degree to work in the field of physics?

While a degree in physics is the most common route, other related degrees such as engineering, mathematics, and computer science can also lead to careers in the field of physics.

What skills are important for a career in physics?

Some important skills for a career in physics include problem-solving, critical thinking, analytical skills, mathematical proficiency, and attention to detail.

What industries can I work in with a physics degree?

Physics graduates can work in a wide range of industries such as aerospace, energy, healthcare, telecommunications, and finance.

What opportunities are available for physics students in the UK?

The UK offers many opportunities for physics students, including internships, research positions, and graduate programs at top universities. There are also various societies and organizations that offer networking and career development opportunities for physics students in the UK.