Physics student from Universidad de Antioquia in Colombia

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 804 views
JuanDaT
¡Good night! My name is Juan David Tobón and I begun studying physics this year at the "Universidad de Antioquía" here in Colombía.

I created an account on this forums so I can practice my english (I hope I haven't write anything wrong) and talk with you all about our universe and learn the most that I can about it. Even tough I have near to zero valuable experience in physics or other sciences I will put all my effort in help make this site a good place to be in.

¡Thanks a lot!

P.D: I didn't know what to write, if you didn't realized it please do as if you've never seen this line.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
JuanDaT said:
¡Good night! My name is Juan David Tobón and I begun studying physics this year at the "Universidad de Antioquía" here in Colombía.

I created an account on this forums so I can practice my english (I hope I haven't write anything wrong) and talk with you all about our universe and learn the most that I can about it. Even tough I have near to zero valuable experience in physics or other sciences I will put all my effort in help make this site a good place to be in.

¡Thanks a lot!

P.D: I didn't know what to write, if you didn't realized it please do as if you've never seen this line.
Are you ok with corrections to your English to help you learn?
 
Evo said:
Are you ok with corrections to your English to help you learn?
Yes, It would make me glad.