Borek Mentor Messages 29,213 Reaction score 4,643 Aug 7, 2010 #61 As far as I can tell no traces of the Russian smog here. At least I have not heard any reports and smelled no smoke lately. Not that I would be able to differentiate between Russian smoke and Polish smoke.
As far as I can tell no traces of the Russian smog here. At least I have not heard any reports and smelled no smoke lately. Not that I would be able to differentiate between Russian smoke and Polish smoke.
turbo Insights Author Gold Member Messages 3,181 Reaction score 57 Aug 7, 2010 #62 When there are forest fires in the province of Quebec, prevailing winds bring the smoke here, and you would swear that there was a forest fire near your house. It's pretty pungent.
When there are forest fires in the province of Quebec, prevailing winds bring the smoke here, and you would swear that there was a forest fire near your house. It's pretty pungent.