Political satire about China and the USA

  • Topic: News 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Polly
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
35 replies · 7K views
Steve Colbert is NO John stewart. Not by a long shot.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
No, the guy just isn’t funny. He has no skills in satire like Stewart. No delivery either. Plus his interviews stink.
 
I agree that John Stuart is awesome, but Stephen Colbert is funny too. I'm beginning to really like his show.
 
From what I read here, it sounds a bit like a chinese version of "Tintin in Africa", no ?
 
:biggrin: Hey, glad everybody is enjoying it to varying degrees, I have giggled over it to no end. Here is another good site that combines reality with art. My personal favourite is "copy artists", but don't forget to check out the "editorial work - China" as well. Enjoy :smile:

http://www.photomichaelwolf.com/intro/back.html