Portland!Where Are You From? Oregon Members and Beyond

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kerrie
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
48 replies · 8K views
Born in London. Live in Tennessee, which I have come to via homes in Denmark, Greece, Lapland, Norway and Kenya.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Born in Florida, lived all over the South, back in Florida, still learning to (re)count
 
Am I the only living in Canada heh?

I live in Montreal.
 
Originally posted by N_Quire
Born in London. Live in Tennessee, which I have come to via homes in Denmark, Greece, Lapland, Norway and Kenya.

Do you mean Finnish Lapland?
 
Originally posted by Paradox
I live in Derby, in the splendidly monotonous country of England. [zz)]

Have been there before.
 
I'm from the twin cities in Minnesota. The only bad part about it is the cold winters.
 
hi...

Here I I am too.
I am from Albania currently living in Turkey...
 
maybe someday we can have a PF gathering...would that not be cool!

Have a different gathering in different parts of the world!
 
What Kills me , that I Put my Real location , and I Recieved An E-mail Once Asking Where Jordan Is ...
It's a Part of Nowhere , Or It's a part of a place where Humans Can't live ...
 
Originally posted by Zargawee
What Kills me , that I Put my Real location , and I Recieved An E-mail Once Asking Where Jordan Is ...
It's a Part of Nowhere , Or It's a part of a place where Humans Can't live ...

well i think you don't know where somecountries are...
and that what happens with jordan a lot of people don't know where is it...
 
taiwan...
now i am study at taiwan...
but i like china better that taiwan...
more beutiful:)
 
Born on a rubbish windswept rock in the middle of the Irish sea, living in the glorious city of Bristol, UK. It's far from monotonous, what with all the exciting knife fights this fair city is justly famous for in the local area, and the Trip Hop.
 
Originally posted by iansmith
Am I the only living in Canada heh?

I live in Montreal.

NO, I was born there, but I also lived in Calgary, and then/now in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
 
So many people who've lived all over. Well for me I'm in Costa Mesa,CA, But originally from Michigan-just outside of detroit. Done a bit of travelling, and hope to do some more yet. New Zealand's next on my radar scope.

PS Mentant in case you ever come back- I lived in Michigan for 20+ years and I didn't know where White Cloud was. I'll have to look it up, but my guess is somewhere in the middle of michigan.