1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Postdoctoral fellow at IQI Caltech

Tags:
  1. Sep 29, 2011 #1
    Hi everybody,

let me first briefly introduce myself. I study in France, I did a well known engineering school here in the field of computer science (Télécom ParisTech) and graduated both from Pure mathematics and Theoretical Physics (Ecole Normale Supérieure). I am doing now a PhD at CEA Saclay in Quantum information (measurement of entanglement thx to entropy, categorical formulation of QM etc), and I intend to apply for a postdoc fellowship at IQI Caltech.

I would be grateful if anyone has some information on this institute, mainly: is it hard to get this postdoc fellowship and what are the "things" you'd better do to enhance your chances for getting it?

Thank you all for your help!

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 29, 2011 #2
    hey, i dunno much abt suck high degrees but all i can say is GoodLuck man :)

4. Sep 30, 2011 #3
    Lol thanks! :) any more enlightened answers?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook