1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Practice Exams for Physics 2014?

1. Feb 1, 2014 #1
    I am currently taking Physics for Engineering 1 Section 2014.
    My first Exam is coming up and was wondering if anyone has an actual Exam they have taken in this class or a good practice Exam.
    If anyone is wondering why i am asking, i did this all the way up to Calc 3 and found other teachers test are quit similar and the best way to actually hit key aspects to study; thus making actual Exams quit a bit easier to understand.

Thank you, i listed the book i am using. Chapters 1-4

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 5, 2014 #2
    I took this class last year, but unfortunately don't have any old exams. What I do recommend, though, is doing the questions at the end of each chapter. From what I remember of this class, the main reason you will get tripped up is the conceptual question. Serway/Jewett always provides a few conceptual questions throughout the chapters and at the end. Have you asked other students at your school or your professor about looking at a previous exam?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook