1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Probability Crosstabulation Method

1. Jan 27, 2007 #1
    I don't really understand the tabulation method of computing probabilites that my professor has introduced us to, so I'm trying to get a little help on the following problem. I don' t know how to code an array or table in latex so to make my post look better I used an attachment. and use imageshack to host the image I'm really sorry about that.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2716/probabilitynd3.jpg

I really don't know where to begin I just need a push or two in the right direction. My probability book does not cover this method so all I have for a reference is my class notes

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 28, 2007 #2
    Is no one familiar with this method? If so this bodes ill for this semester :(

4. Jan 28, 2007 #3
    Can someone just point me to a webpage or other source that has a few examples of this kind of crosstabulation?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?