Proofs for Triangle Congruency: L is the Midpoint of Line JN

  • Thread starter Thread starter 169786
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Geometry Proofs
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 7K views
169786
Messages
1
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement


L is the midpoint of line JN, line PJ congruent line QN, line PL congrent to LINe ql, angel pkj and angle omn are ryte angels.
prove: triangle PKJ congruent to TRiangle QMN


Homework Equations


it mite be line segment, because it has a line on top of it.. no arrows.. sorry, I am not smart in geometry...=[


The Attempt at a Solution

 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. You forgot to give us some information. Like: I understand that PKJ and QMN are triangles, but if I just draw two random triangles then J and N are not connected by a line and after some attempts I can't seem to draw a situation in which all the given information makes sense. Can you supply a picture somehow, even a simple attachment made in Paint would do.
 
you need to show us more information and possibly your thoughts on the problem.