1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Question for people working in Industry

1. Nov 12, 2008 #1
    Obviously there's a lot of questions about what degree to get for specific goals. I know that question has been beaten to death, I'm guility of it too. So, I want to know if you are working in the Industry... What field do you work in? What degree(s) do you have? What degree(s) do most of your co-workers have?

For the last question, a % would be nice. All in all, I'm beginning to understand that many different degrees can get you into many different fields. Thanks all.
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 12, 2008 #2

Staff: Mentor

MSEE, working in an electronics company R&D Lab in Silicon Valley, California, USA.

My co-workers are probably about a 50-50 mix of BS and MS degrees, and about 50-50 again in hardware (EE) or software (CS or other backgrounds).
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?