Rachel Maddow celebrates World Metrology Day

  • Thread starter Thread starter IcedEcliptic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Geek Moment
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
IcedEcliptic
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
I think I love this woman. :) She wishes us a happy Metrology day!

http://www.worldmetrologyday.org/

She had a guest as well, and let him actually SPEAK.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
My neighbor is a manager of a metrology lab - too bad I didn't see her today to wish her a Happy World Metrology Day!
 
Proton Soup said:
what an interesting yardstick you have

I am a bit jaded by experts who get 30 seconds or so to counter a barrage of idiot questions from an anchor. That aside, thanks for the compliment, the ladies can't get enough of my yardstick, although given that length when I become aroused I faint. :biggrin:
 
IcedEcliptic said:
I am a bit jaded by experts who get 30 seconds or so to counter a barrage of idiot questions from an anchor. That aside, thanks for the compliment, the ladies can't get enough of my yardstick, although given that length when I become aroused I faint. :biggrin:

ja, she's one of the better ones, unlike that douche that comes before her
 
Proton Soup said:
ja, she's one of the better ones, unlike that douche that comes before her

No argument there, MSNBC is painful, but she's a lot of fun. Openly biased, but whip smart and for all that she lectures, she also listens. Oberman, Joe... they are some psychotic photo negative of Beck and O'Rielly.