Ready to DIY? Join our community and share your projects!

  • Thread starter Thread starter travellinglee
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 580 views
travellinglee
Messages
18
Reaction score
3
Hi All

First post so apparently an intro is required, I'm into robotics and engineering (and sci-fi movies), I work as an IT geek but love to get my hands dirty welding and drilling things! The reason I found and joined PF is that I need some help on my latest project but my welcome mail said no questions in this bit so keep an eye out - I have no idea where to post questions yet so I'll have a muddle through and see where I end up. Look forward to doing some brain share.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org