Reliving Teenage Years: A Wish for the Young at Heart

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
16 replies · 2K views
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
552
Please Evo will you scrub out the silly ones so i do not feel so ancient.
i want to be teen age again.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
What are you mewling about, youngster; I'm close to 5000.
 
Wolram, you will be forever young to me. :smile:

Your post count only reflects times you've done it. I see Arildno has been doing it a LOT. :bugeye:
 
Done WHAT??
Is that an insinuation of over-indulged self-abuse?
:confused: ()
 
arildno said:
Done WHAT??
Is that an insinuation of over-indulged self-abuse?
:confused: ()
Not to yourself my dear. :smile:
 
Am I too low to be able to abuse myself?

That must be the bottom line, I can't possibly sink any lower...:cry: :cry: :cry:
 
arildno said:
Am I too low to be able to abuse myself?
That must be the bottom line, I can't possibly sink any lower...:cry: :cry: :cry:
There, there, I'm sure you're capable of anything. :smile:
 
Evo said:
There, there, I'm sure you're capable of anything. :smile:
Thanks, I feel better now! :smile:
 
Evo said:
Wolram, you will be forever young to me. :smile:
Your post count only reflects times you've done it. I see Arildno has been doing it a LOT. :bugeye:

:smile: You are still a star in my eyes, i could never keep up with Arildno though,
i wish i had his stamina.
 
Smurf said:
I have more than you Wolram, and I AM a teenager.
When did you become such a post whore? And you joined after me!

I feel so...unaccomplished...
 
Smurf said:
I have more than you Wolram, and I AM a teenager.

Well Smurfs are very industrious in general, Canadian smurfs seem unstopable
:smile:
 
arildno said:
What are you mewling about, youngster; I'm close to 5000.

I am sure if you keep takeing the medication and don't stay up to late, you will
get up to at least 5050 :smile:
 
wolram said:
Well Smurfs are very industrious in general, Canadian smurfs seem unstopable
:smile:

Fie on that I say.

I blame it it on my workaholism (did I invent a word just now?). Among other things.
 
franznietzsche said:
Fie on that I say.
I blame it it on my workaholism (did I invent a word just now?). Among other things.

Workaholic, a rare creature not often seen in the domestic environment, i used
to be one but i am better now.
Sorry franznietzsche, it is as old as the steam hammer :smile:
 
wolram said:
Well Smurfs are very industrious in general, Canadian smurfs seem unstopable
:smile:
Also, don't forget that Canadian post counts are worth only 2/3 of US post counts.
 
wolram said:
Workaholic, a rare creature not often seen in the domestic environment, i used
to be one but i am better now.
Sorry franznietzsche, it is as old as the steam hammer :smile:

I know workaholic is a word, I was asking about "workaholism" I know full well of being a workaholic.

Chi Meson said:
Also, don't forget that Canadian post counts are worth only 2/3 of US post counts.

So what you're saying is, he's over-compensating for something?