Rescuing Animals with the Tough Guys of Nat Geo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Animals
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 4K views
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Messages
24,114
Reaction score
3,277
This is a show on National Geographic. It's a group of "tough guys" that are real softies when it comes to animals. They go to great lengths to rescue animals and see that they are given proper medical care and humane treatment. Just a great show and an extraordinary group of people.

Watch it if you can.

Poor Brownie the dachsund. :cry:
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I really love them big 'ol sweet guys. I don't care how people rescue animals, do what ever it takes. I can't think of a animal abuser, who would go to the police to get back their abused pet.