1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Research theme about semiconductors involving programming

1. Mar 16, 2015 #1
    Hello.

I'm currently taking a physics course that gives me the freedom to take any subject related to semiconductors and do some research on it, presenting it at the end of the semester. I know I want to do something related to programming, but I'm having a hard time finding a theme. Hence me creating this topic (talking to my professor has proven to not be very productive).

If you've ever done a work on the topic of semiconductors, which involved programming, I'd appreciate if you could give me an idea that I can work with!

Thanks ahead.
    Kind regards,
    Daniel

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 16, 2015 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

You could certainly do something SPICE related. There are many areas of semiconductor modeling that are related to SPICE. See for example the textbook:

"Semiconductor Device Modeling with SPICE" by Antognetti and Massobrio :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook