Retired software engineer starting a BSc in maths and physics

  • Thread starter Thread starter lesaid
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 756 views
lesaid
Messages
86
Reaction score
25
Hi - I've been lurking a while and decided to join.

I have retired from a career in computers and am now part way through a BSc in mathematics and physics. Quite a 'brain reload' and a great and fascinating challenge but a long way yet to go.

Hard to keep my mind on what I'm supposed to be studying when there are so many other fascinating topics to divert my attention at every turn - and I don't suppose this forum will help with that problem!

Thanks to those who create and maintain these forums. They have been in part what triggered me into embarking on a physics degree
 
Physics news on Phys.org