Returning to school for Physics and Math....

• Thread starter Beulzabob
  • Start date
In summary, returning to school for Physics and Math can greatly benefit individuals looking to develop a strong foundation in these subjects. Physics and Math are essential fields of study that can lead to a variety of rewarding career paths, including engineering, research, and teaching. By enrolling in courses and programs, students can gain a deeper understanding of fundamental concepts and principles, as well as practical applications. In addition, returning to school for Physics and Math can improve critical thinking and problem-solving skills, making individuals more competitive in the job market. It can also open up opportunities for further education and specialization in these fields. Overall, returning to school for Physics and Math can lead to personal and professional growth and advancement.
Beulzabob
Hi everyone,

Glad to be part of this forum! I'm currently finishing an AAS in Mathematics at TCC in Fort Worth and am planning on pursuing a Physics and/or Mathematics degree at the University of North Texas. I love music, chess, bowling, and good science documentaries. I'll be taking Physics starting in the spring term and look forward to hearing any suggestions on Physics questions when I commence those studies.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF! I think you're in the right spot!