Biology and Chemistry teacher learning physics and electronics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chadley
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 942 views
Chadley
Hi there,
Biology and Chemistry teacher here but always liked Physics too. If I could go back in time, I might have chosen to major in Engineering. Lately I've had to teach a bit of Physics at secondary school level (UK-based syllabus) and also started getting interested in electronics. This forum looks like a great platform for learning, so here I am!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
We definitely need Physics teachers here in England. I scraped my A-level in the subject decades ago, -even then
it was dumbed down (Lond. Uni syllabus) with no calculus whatsoever! I would have been given a greater
appreciation of the realm and scope had it done so... Enjoyed Biology though,

more into mathematics now
Welcome to PF Chadley! hope the forums via Google Chrome stabilises, or might be my tablet..