Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Sanoy's question: is the world made of entanglement?

1. Jun 15, 2011 #1

marcus

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Sanoy19 asked this question in another thread:
    "Does quantum entaglement create all field that exist!!!! as everything were bound together before big bang??"

Since the question was not appropriate in the original thread, and discussion there would be off-topic, here is a separate thread for any possible responses and discussion.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 15, 2011 #2
    Well, 'all fields that exist' is kind of broad, and I suppose most people would dismiss the question off-hand, but just as an exercise of the imagination, I think one could concoct some interesting scenarios -- for instance, there's arguments that entanglement in a sense 'builds up' spacetime (http://arxiv.org/abs/1005.3035" [Broken] for gauge field emergence, in which case at least all those, i.e. all the forces, would indeed come, in a sense, from quantum entanglement. Not sure any of this can be elevated beyond hand-waving, though...

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2017
  4. Jun 15, 2011 #3
    The connection between entanglement entropy, holography, and gravity is also more explicitly made http://arxiv.org/abs/1002.4568" [Broken].

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2017
  5. Jun 15, 2011 #4
    qantum entaglement is the reason for every thing that acts ,its reproduceable practicale act,so it can't be disproved by theory . Quantum entaglement is the one stop for all our effort to explain all actions.We are studying how quantum entaglement of different type/level works. God may be playing with dices because ,God may be playing some kind of snake & ladder with heavenly childern without cheating & all in this game are entagled in dream created by God's machine that defines rules of this dream from time before cosmic egg.I don't know whether when this game ends,what it will cost as.This revelation is for those who need to enjoy this game rather than living this as life.-

6. Jun 15, 2011 #5

marcus

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Strange thoughts, Sanoy.

7. Jun 16, 2011 #6
    It was a good idea to start a separate thread, Marcus. Otherwise, the important message in comment #4 might have been overlooked, lost amidst all those irrelevant technicalities about Fourier modes and curved spaces. :-)

8. Jun 16, 2011 #7

marcus

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Yes :-)

9. Jun 16, 2011 #8
    ...OK, this, I can't make sense of with any strain of the imagination below the breaking point.

10. Jun 16, 2011 #9
    lol : )

11. Jun 23, 2011 #10
    wts this all about?????

12. Jun 23, 2011 #11

marcus

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Nothing really. Not anything to be concerned with. I think this thread has served its purpose and, since it has no real topic, could reasonably be locked.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook