Santa Claus: Waiting for Kids to Go to Bed?
- Thread starter dlgoff
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 3K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
binzing
- 281
- 0
Ha ha, I never believed that crap. At age 3, I was like "How does this fat guy fit down a 6 inch pipe?"(we had a woodstove, not the stereotypical fireplace) Then 'bout the same age, after relentless pestering, my mom broke down and told me what I had suspected.
Cyrus
- 3,246
- 17
Im giving my kids a lump of coal.
Oerg
- 350
- 0
binzing said:Ha ha, I never believed that crap. At age 3, I was like "How does this fat guy fit down a 6 inch pipe?"(we had a woodstove, not the stereotypical fireplace) Then 'bout the same age, after relentless pestering, my mom broke down and told me what I had suspected.
Wow your mum cried just because she had to tell you santza doesn't exist??
Danger
Gold Member
- 9,805
- 251
As much as I negate this whole season on (lack of) religious grounds, I would support the Santa **** if I had a child. Being that I'm 51 (not a problem, since my dad was 55 when I was born) and W is 57 (big problem, reproductively speaking), I can just ignore the whole thing unless local kids come around.
binzing
- 281
- 0
Oerg, I meant it figuratively, as in, she crumpled under my persistent nagging and decided to tell me. No, she didn't cry, lol
moose
- 556
- 0
Americans have it easy. Back in Poland the tradition is to have presents appear right before the Christmas eve dinner. Then presents are opened after dinner is over. In order for them to bring the presents without anyone noticing, one of the parents needs to make sure the kids are busy changing or doing something...
Danger
Gold Member
- 9,805
- 251
moose said:Americans have it easy.
Naw... atheists have it easy. We can just ignore the whole damned thing.
Similar threads
- Richard87
- · Replies 65 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 65
- rpullo
- · Replies 2 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 2
- Peter.E
- · Replies 5 ·
- Other Physics Topics
- Replies
- 5
- Evo
- · Replies 25 ·
- Art, History, and Linguistics
- Replies
- 25