Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Schwarzenegger replaces chief of staff, appoints gay democrat

1. Nov 30, 2005 #1
    San Franscisco Chronicle 11/30

I don't understand politics. Is Arnold trying to become a Democrat? I'm envious of the Califronians, in a state where something like this is possible.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 30, 2005 #2

Pengwuino

Gold Member

is she really a lesbian or do you just not like her?

4. Nov 30, 2005 #3
    Move to California.

We make sense here.

5. Nov 30, 2005 #4
    California makes sense?!

6. Nov 30, 2005 #5

Pengwuino

Gold Member

no we don't, just look at .... all of California.

7. Nov 30, 2005 #6
    Yeah baby, yeah we do. :biggrin:

8. Nov 30, 2005 #7
    You should look at Astronuc's thread on Education to see just how much sense this state makes.:wink:

The Governator has been criticized quite a bit by conservatives about the way his wife supposedly seems to influence his dicision making.
    This woman's last name looks familiar. I wonder if there's any relation.:tongue:

9. Dec 1, 2005 #8

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

You gotta love Arnold; dude's fearless. One wonders what will happen to him come the next gubernatorial when he'll actually have to win a Republican nomination. Unless, of course, he runs unopposed because the party realizes that no real Republican would ever win.

10. Dec 5, 2005 #9

Curious3141

Homework Helper

I suppose girly men are not OK, but manly girls are ? :rofl:

11. Dec 8, 2005 #10
    I think Susan Kennedy was 80% of the brains in that administration, despite Davis' failing to balance the books.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?