Should Holland start Van Nistelrooy or Dirk Kuyt up front?
- Thread starter siddharth
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
15 replies · 4K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
Anttech
- 237
- 0
Nistelrooy
dav2008
Gold Member
- 589
- 1
Ahem...
Netherlands vs Côte d'Ivoire
Netherlands vs Côte d'Ivoire
neutrino
- 2,093
- 2
I really wanted Côte d'Ivoire to win. Wouldn't that have made Arg v Ned more interesting.
neutrino
- 2,093
- 2
Yep, that match definitely needed an equaliser.NateTG said:Or, at least, a tie.
Anttech
- 237
- 0
NateTG said:Or, at least, a tie.
Aggreed, The IVORY COAST (no offence to the francophiles :) )deserved another goal. NL don't look so good, ARG should beat them
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 7,213
- 26
I'm just looking at the scoreboard on Google and it says that Kone (CIV) scored off an assist from Robben (NED)! How did that happen?
kaos
- 63
- 0
Originally Posted by Gokul43201
I'm just looking at the scoreboard on Google and it says that Kone (CIV) scored off an assist from Robben (NED)! How did that happen?
That did not happen. It was a superb solo run and long range finish. Brilliant goal. This is probably the best game so far.
I'm just looking at the scoreboard on Google and it says that Kone (CIV) scored off an assist from Robben (NED)! How did that happen?
That did not happen. It was a superb solo run and long range finish. Brilliant goal. This is probably the best game so far.
Science Advisor
- 365
- 88
Exciting game. I think Ivory Coast was underrated because of being an African team rather than Netherlands playing badly. Both Argentina and Netherlands should win in the round of 16 - they play the Portugal-Mexio group survivors.
I thought the referee had a bad first half, though. The first three cards were undeserved while Boularouz definitely deserved one for his tackle.
I thought the referee had a bad first half, though. The first three cards were undeserved while Boularouz definitely deserved one for his tackle.
Reshma
- 749
- 6
Wasn't as good as I expected. Perhaps, I underestimated Ivory Coast, they did put up a tough fight. To be fair to Ivory Coast, I do not agree with some of the refree's decisions for Ivory Coast, some were pretty unreasonable. The Dutch team also did not seem to be at their best.
DM
- 164
- 0
It's almost dead certain that Holland will win. Brave or no brave, Ivory Coast lack the crucial ingredients to win this game.
Homework Helper
Gold Member
- 1,145
- 0
DM said:It's almost dead certain that Holland will win. Brave or no brave, Ivory Coast lack the crucial ingredients to win this game.
Did you watch the match?
Ivory coast dominated the second half and if not for some brave defending, the dutch could have easily lost. I think Ivory coast is a top team, and were unlucky to lose this game.
DM
- 164
- 0
Actually I confused matches. Forget what I said.
Similar threads
- Mychele Goodwin
- · Replies 1 ·
- Mechanics
- Replies
- 1