Sodium layer of atmosphere & holographic projection

• Thread starter rockhouse
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

Hi guys, I recently read some stuff about satellites in space being able to project 3D images on to the sodium layer of our atmosphere about 60 miles above the Earth.
Is this possible? Can the sodium layer potentially be used as a giant movie screen for projections?
The stuff i read was about 'project bluebeam'. The whole thing sounds rather crack-pot, but i'm mainly curious as to whether the sodium layer can actually support 3D, or even 2D projections of any sort.
If you are knowledgeable on the atmosphere, or have any info i'd appreciate any responses. Thanks.

BTW, i hope this is in the right sub-forum.

Last edited:

Answers and Replies

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
This claim seems to originate with some of wackiest UFO groups. They are claiming a conspiracy in which the government will use this technology to fake bibilical events - the so-called Project Bluebeam. I found no legitimate references to this alleged technology in the published mainstream literature. The claim appears to be completely bogus and [obviously] crackpot in the extreme. At this point even the most liberal interpretation of the technology claim appears to be pure fantasy.

If anyone finds any mainstream papers relating to the alleged technology itself, send me a Private Message and we can add that to the thread and move this to a more appropriate forum, with the following reference deleted.

These will be projected from satellites onto the sodium layer about 60 miles above the earth. We see tests every once in a while, but they are called UFOs and "flying saucers" sightings.

The result of these deliberately staged events will be to show the world the new 'christ,' the new messiah, Matraia (Maitreya), for the immediate implementation of the new world religion. Enough truth will be foisted upon an unsuspecting world to hook them into the lie. 'Even the most learned will be deceived'. <A name=rapture>
http://www.irishufology.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=9668

Last edited: