Solutions manual for Fundamentals of Physics: A Senior Course (1986)

  • Level: High School 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Tensaiga
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Physics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 5K views
Tensaiga
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Hello, I'm currently reading this book called Fundamentals of Physics - A Senior Course, Authors: David G. Martindale, Robert W. Heath, Philip C. Eastman. D.C. Health Canada Ltd. Made in 1986. I think this is the first eddition. I know they have the Fundamentals of Physics Extended(7th) solutions manuel, but i don't think they are the same questions. And now I'm stuck on some of these questions in the book, and i can't figure it out. SO if anyone know where i can get some solutions to these problems it would be a great help to me, and THANK YOU.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You could try posting in the homework help forums if nobody comes up with a source for the book. I personally don't know of any.