Solving the Gameboy DS or Advance Conundrum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nothing000
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
Nothing000
Messages
403
Reaction score
0
Ah man. I was thinking about all the great times I have had playing mario games when I was younger, and I was wishing that there was a new super mario brothers adventure game that I had not played yet, and I realized that I have never played Mario 64. Everyone says that is the best one too.
I have a GameCube, but no Nintendo 64. So I thought about how I could play this game without purchasing a 64, and I read that they re-released this game on the game boy. So I went to ebay to buy one of those add on pieces of hardware that allows you to play gameboy games on your gamecube. So I won the auction, and I just realized that this mario game is for the gameboy DS, not the gameboy ADVANCE!
I don't want it now. What do I do?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
DS games look like they fit into the memory card slot. Are DS games compatible with Gamecube?