Some pics I took at the local Subaru meet

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToxicBug
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Local
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 3K views
ToxicBug
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/223/subaru048us.jpg

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/286/subaru055aa.jpg

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/2528/subaru063mt.jpg

btw, if anyone wants to see the rest: http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?t=338103&page=3
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Some people ripped it around the track. It has ppl rollerblading tho, so the limit is 30km/h, let's just say that the security was pissed off and were about to lock us on the island and call the police :)
 
What kind of Subarus are those? They've presumably all been modded.
 
Those are WRX STI's. The scoop and that subtle wing come stock with the STI.

Where was the car crusher? Would hate to waste perfectly good metal.



Just kidding, a co-worker owns a WRX STI, souped up a bit. At Willow Springs, he's decreased his lap times from 1:35's to 1:30's. Another driver with a 2006 Z06 running Hoosier slicks is running 1:26's though, those cars are really fast.
 
Last edited:
The stock STi is nowhere near as fast as a C6 Z06 :)
 
Nice! I drive a modded WRX myself. You should come hang out at www.wrxfanatics.com[/URL] (if you're not already a member), I'm a mod there. :smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Curious3141 said:
Nice! I drive a modded WRX myself. You should come hang out at www.wrxfanatics.com[/URL] (if you're not already a member), I'm a mod there. :smile:[/QUOTE]
Too bad I don't have a Subaru :(

Maybe in this fall I might get a GC8 :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
ToxicBug said:
Too bad I don't have a Subaru :(

Maybe in this fall I might get a GC8 :)


Well, good luck, Subarus are great cars! They're very quick and they handle very well.

And some people are quite willing to rob a bank to get one : http://www.theadvertiser.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,19316280%255E1702,00.html :smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator: