Someone I know was on jeopardy tonight and owned

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott_alexsk
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
scott_alexsk
Messages
335
Reaction score
0
Naren Tallapragada, a junior and guy I met during Cross Country season, is currently participating in the teen tournament on jeopardy and just kicked butt in the first round! I wonder if he will be able to win the entire competition. Anyone else catch tonight's jeopardy and others to gage the competition. Of course it has already been decided, but he can't tell us what happened;)

Thanks,
-Scott
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I enjoy watching the the teen tournament on Jeopardy, sorry I missed tonight.
 
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3340769449794613869&q=snl+jeopardy&total=659&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If you have his cell phone number, see what happens if you call him in the middle of a round.
 
Well, the thing is, all the shows have already been taped, but he cannot tell us if he won or not...

-scott
 
I know, but it wouldn't be very hard to figure out how far ahead they are taped.