Spanish man first to give birth to twins

  • Thread starter Thread starter LowlyPion
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
Homework Helper
Messages
3,127
Reaction score
6
Spanish man in world first as he prepares to give birth to TWINS
By Gerard Couzens
Last updated at 12:46 PM on 22nd March 2009
A Spanish man is set to become the first in the world to give birth to twins.

Transexual Ruben Noe Coronado, 25, is due to become a dad at the end of September.

Ruben, born a woman called Stephanie, will bring the boys up with partner Esperanza Ruiz, 43.

... 'I've gone public with this so people start to see transexual pregnancy as normal.

'But I am thinking of selling the picture everyone's going to want of me looking pregnant.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...-man-world-prepares-birth-TWINS.html?ITO=1490

OK so he's a transsexual and he came with the OEM equipment to master this magic, but still and all ... I'm not sure people are ever going to see this kind of thing as normal ... outside of Jerry Springer audiences.

[Note: The husband is the one on the left. The birth-person is the other one.]
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Socially not a problem, but I am surprised that pragmatism overcomes gender identity for these pregnant FtMs!
 
neu said:
Who's sleeping with these people?

Themselves?