Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
- 20,819
- 28,467
I'm afraid, but this is politics and will end up in a mess a.c.
There are currently many political events that deserve attention (Selenskyj spoke to the EU parliament, von der Leyen basically offered Ukraine an EU membership, Biden's speech). Nevertheless, it is against our rules for the reason I mentioned.
I'm sorry, but I have to close this thread.
There are currently many political events that deserve attention (Selenskyj spoke to the EU parliament, von der Leyen basically offered Ukraine an EU membership, Biden's speech). Nevertheless, it is against our rules for the reason I mentioned.
I'm sorry, but I have to close this thread.
Similar threads
- Amp1
- · Replies 8 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 8
- brum
- · Replies 3 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 3
- Chronos
- · Replies 3 ·
- Astronomy, Astrophysics, Cosmology
- Replies
- 3
- ohwilleke
- · Replies 1 ·
- Astronomy, Astrophysics, Cosmology
- Replies
- 1
- Layman Fizix
- · Replies 7 ·
- Other Physics Topics
- Replies
- 7
- Rach3
- · Replies 7 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 7
- Blue Scallop
- · Replies 1 ·
- Quantum Interpretations and Foundations
- Replies
- 1
- LowlyPion
- · Replies 33 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 33
- littleoldme
- · Replies 2 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 2
- tigigi
- · Replies 4 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 4