Staying Connected to Math and Physics: Learning from a Community of Scientists

  • Thread starter Thread starter CheedoOne
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 446 views
CheedoOne
Hello everyone.
I am an electrical engineer interested in physics and math. I used to teach Physics and Math at college level but my main job as an engineer kept me from dedicating enough time to teaching. Unfortunately, I don't teach anymore, but I want to stay close to Math and Physics, so I will be trying to learn from all of you.

Thank you.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
CheedoOne said:
... I want to stay close to Math and Physics, so I will be trying to learn from all of you.
Thought the same when joining. It's been 11 years now and I'm still learning. Just shows how great I think this community is.