STPM student in Malaysia looking to study physics or maths at university

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baal Hadad
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 649 views
Baal Hadad
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Hello. I am a high school student studying STPM in Malaysia. Well, I hope to study physics or maths in uni in the future although both subjects are hard but at least I am somehow interested in.
For now, maybe this is a place for me to gain knowledge from others and ask questions about problems and questions as I am still incompetent in Physics and Maths.Besides,I also think that this is one of the best physics forum I had ever seen (another is stack exchange).

I hope I will enjoy my time here and I would like to apologize first for any possible offence in the future. Thank you.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org