Striving to determine a strategy of Goods production

Thinking about establishing a network across campuses in the U.S that would involve on campus groups producing the utensils, straws and cups, etc.. for the campus cafeterias.
Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what technology would be best to most efficiently create pretty uniform items at a somewhat large quantity.

I am new to this forum as I am sampling different ways of creating my first company and know that there are people who are extremely intelligent and talented who can advise me on strategies to implement. I am extremely motivated to encourage a change within our society with regards to not only utilizing a change of material used in our goods and packages production but eventually instill a scientific approach to all members who partake in society.

We need to collaborate and optimistically aspire to progress our society through a continued attempt at understanding our natural environment and incorporate these naturally occurring technologies into our societal infrastructure.

Many thanks for any help and looking forward to being a member of this community!

Almost all plastic mass produced things are injection molded. Polypropylene, polystyrene and acrylic are popular food grade plastics to use.
But, perhaps your business model is a bigger problem for you than selecting the method of production. Plastic utensils are commodity items (low profit per piece) and small barriers to entry into the market means that you already have many competitors. You will need to give the school cafeterias a good reason to abandon their present suppliers and go with you. For example, you might specialize in a niche market like edible utensils. You might want to get business advice from an entrepreneurial or business forum. If you are in college, you might talk to business school professor. Good luck and much success.