Physics 1 student at UTA spending too much time on problem solving

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crcata
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 764 views
Crcata
My name is Chris and I am currently taking Physics 1 at UTA. I made an 88 on my first test but it was a struggle and I continue to struggle even more as time goes on. I am 28 years old and recently went back to school, quit my job as a 911 operator to do so and am so far enjoying myself. Physics is taking up FAR to much of my time however. I spend more time in the physics clinic than I do in my classes haha. Looking forward to hopefully getting some help now and again.

Am currently working on a physics report, I expect needing to ask questions soon haha.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! :smile:

Thanks for your service in Dispatch and in the Army! In addition to my full-time EE job, I work part-time shifts as an EMT. Dispatch can be a busy place sometimes! :smile:
 
Thanks! And no kidding! its crazy how many moving parts are all happening at once in dispatch. But EMT is awesome, I know a few and they don't get paid nearly as much as they deserve, atleast around here anyways.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman