Struggling with Study Strategies and Low Grades in Physics: A Call for Guidance

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Karina Yukimi
Hello,

I am at my second year of my physics bachelor degree, and even now I still have to deal with difficulties about how to study well and bad grades.
Every beginning of semester I make a plan of study, but it never works.
And past two months I am already full of tests and homeworks and I feel like it giving up.
I really apreciates any kind of sugestions.
Sorry for my bad English.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Karina Yukimi said:
Hello,

I am at my second year of my physics bachelor degree, and even now I still have to deal with difficulties about how to study well and bad grades.
Every beginning of semester I make a plan of study, but it never works.
And past two months I am already full of tests and homeworks and I feel like it giving up.
I really apreciates any kind of sugestions.
Sorry for my bad English.

If you look carefully at what you have posted here, you have given no specific information other than saying things are not working out. That is like telling a car mechanic that there's something wrong with your car and expects that he/she could diagnose exactly how to repair it just from that description.

Describe exactly what you have attempted to do, and why "... it never works...". Describe exactly how you did in high school and what you preparation you had by the time you enrolled in college. Describe exactly how you are proceeding in trying to learn the material given in a course. Describe exactly what type of help and assistance you have attempted at your school, and why they do not seem to improve your ability. And finally, describe your apparent lack of motivation.

Zz.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Dishsoap