Stupid question, and I have honestly attempted to find the answer elsewhere

  • Thread starter Thread starter leright
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Stupid
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 5K views
leright
Messages
1,317
Reaction score
19
But how does one become a homework helper or science advisor?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
leright said:
But how does one become a homework helper or science advisor?
The mentors discuss the contributions of members that consistently provide helpful, accurate answers, and with a good attitude.

Don't get discouraged if you think you have been overlooked and don't hesitate to ask if you think you should be considered. We get behind in awarding medals and sometimes some very good people get overlooked, sometimes because we all thought they had medals already because they were so good. (hey, we're only human). :redface:
 
Thanks evo. I will try to give more helpful advice.
 
I always wondered what these things were doing under my name. They just showed up one day, so I figured 'I dun good'.
 
Too many bad posts and they start taking away your medals. See how I'm no longer gold? After that they ban you!
 
cyrusabdollahi said:
Too many bad posts and they start taking away your medals. See how I'm no longer gold? After that they ban you!

You may receive our special award.
http://www.timvp.com/laughin1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator: