Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Stupid question, and I have honestly attempted to find the answer elsewhere

1. Dec 10, 2006 #1
    But how does one become a hw helper or science advisor?

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 10, 2006 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

The mentors discuss the contributions of members that consistently provide helpful, accurate answers, and with a good attitude.

Don't get discouraged if you think you have been overlooked and don't hesitate to ask if you think you should be considered. We get behind in awarding medals and sometimes some very good people get overlooked, sometimes because we all thought they had medals already because they were so good. (hey, we're only human). :redface:

4. Dec 10, 2006 #3
    Thanks evo. I will try to give more helpful advice.

5. Dec 10, 2006 #4

Alkatran

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I always wondered what these things were doing under my name. They just showed up one day, so I figured 'I dun good'.

6. Dec 10, 2006 #5
    Too many bad posts and they start taking away your medals. See how I'm no longer gold? After that they ban you!

7. Dec 11, 2006 #6

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You may recieve our special award.
    [​IMG]

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?