Sunday Bloody Sunday" - A Hillarious Clip!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stevedye56
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 2K views
Stevedye56
Messages
402
Reaction score
0
Sunday Bloody Sunday.

I thought this clip was nothing short of hillarious!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6805063692754011230

I still can't believe how funny it is :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
:smile:

That reminded me of the "George Bush speech you never heard"


:smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Astronuc said:
:smile:

That reminded me of the "George Bush speech you never heard"


:smile:


That is absolutely hillarious :biggrin: . The editing is perfect which makes it even funnier. The choppines in the Sunday video makes it anoying a little but its still funny. I must say though that that speech is nothing short of hillarious. :smile: :smile: :smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
twisting_edge said:
One wonders if Madeline finds it funny.

I don't know, but I sure wish she would drop by. I could use the help!

Have you all seen this - the first pic?
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blbushcheerleader.htm

Now why does that make so much sense? In fact I had heard this but forgot all about it. But now, NOW, I see it all so much more clearly.

The second pic is rather prophetic.
 
Last edited: