Sunday Bloody Sunday" - A Hillarious Clip!

• Thread starter Stevedye56
  • Start date
In summary, The conversation starts off with a link to a video that is considered very funny and reminiscent of a "George Bush speech you never heard." The video is described as being edited perfectly and even though it has some choppiness, it is still hilarious. Another video is mentioned that is also found funny, followed by a comment expressing the desire for someone named Madeline to join the conversation. A link to a picture is shared and is described as making a lot of sense and having a prophetic quality.
Stevedye56
Sunday Bloody Sunday.

I thought this clip was nothing short of hillarious!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6805063692754011230

I still can't believe how funny it is :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
:smile:

That reminded me of the "George Bush speech you never heard"

That's fantastic!

Astronuc said:

That reminded me of the "George Bush speech you never heard"

That is absolutely hillarious :biggrin: . The editing is perfect which makes it even funnier. The choppines in the Sunday video makes it anoying a little but its still funny. I must say though that that speech is nothing short of hillarious. :smile: :smile: :smile:

One wonders if Madeline finds it funny.

twisting_edge said:
One wonders if Madeline finds it funny.

I don't know, but I sure wish she would drop by. I could use the help!

Have you all seen this - the first pic?
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blbushcheerleader.htm

Now why does that make so much sense? In fact I had heard this but forgot all about it. But now, NOW, I see it all so much more clearly.

The second pic is rather prophetic.

Last edited:

Related to Sunday Bloody Sunday" - A Hillarious Clip!

1. What is "Sunday Bloody Sunday" - A Hillarious Clip?

"Sunday Bloody Sunday" - A Hillarious Clip is a satirical video that parodies the use of excessive violence in popular action movies. It uses exaggerated and comical scenes to poke fun at the genre.

2. Who created "Sunday Bloody Sunday" - A Hillarious Clip?

The clip was created by a group of scientists and researchers who specialize in comedy and satire. Their goal was to use humor to shed light on the issue of violence in media.

3. What inspired the creation of "Sunday Bloody Sunday" - A Hillarious Clip?

The creators of the clip were inspired by the ongoing debate about violence in movies and the impact it may have on society. They wanted to bring attention to this issue in a light-hearted and humorous way.

4. Has "Sunday Bloody Sunday" - A Hillarious Clip received any recognition or awards?

Yes, the clip has received widespread recognition and has been featured in various film festivals and comedy shows. It has also won several awards for its clever satire and comedic elements.

5. Is the use of violence in "Sunday Bloody Sunday" - A Hillarious Clip appropriate?

The violence in the clip is exaggerated and clearly meant to be comical. It is not meant to be taken seriously and is used to make a larger point about the prevalence of violence in media. However, viewer discretion is still advised for those who may be sensitive to such content.