First year physics student struggling with university life

  • Thread starter Thread starter farihinhamdani
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 529 views
farihinhamdani
Hi everyone! I'm a first year (second sem) student aiming to major in Physics for my degree. Didn't realize that that uni life would be this hard and at times, I wouldn't know where to refer to. Hopefully this web can help! Thanks for taking the time to read :)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
farihinhamdani said:
Hi everyone! I'm a first year (second sem) student aiming to major in Physics for my degree. Didn't realize that that uni life would be this hard and at times, I wouldn't know where to refer to. Hopefully this web can help! Thanks for taking the time to read :)
Hi farihinhamdani. Yes, first semester at university = shock and awe! :smile:

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5725/red5e5etimes5e5e45e5e25.gif
 
Last edited by a moderator: