Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut, Wingstreet, Long John Silver's

  • Thread starter Thread starter jackson6612
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Bell
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 4K views
jackson6612
Messages
334
Reaction score
1
Is it true that the fast food restaurants Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut, Wingstreet, Long John Silver's restaurants are operated by one single company called Yum!? This would mean that if one is going to boycott Pizza Hut for some policy, then they should also boycott other brands as well to make their boycott more effective and impactful.

Thanks for your comments.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I have been to Wikipedia and read it there. What about that 'boycott' part?
 
jackson6612 said:
I have been to Wikipedia and read it there. What about that 'boycott' part?

Is some part of "same company" is giving you trouble?
 
Chicken wings are the official food of the idiot.
 
jackson6612 said:
Is it true that the fast food restaurants Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut, Wingstreet, Long John Silver's restaurants are operated by one single company called Yum!? This would mean that if one is going to boycott Pizza Hut for some policy, then they should also boycott other brands as well to make their boycott more effective and impactful.

Thanks for your comments.
It's a spinoff company from Pepsi. That why you'll only find Pepsi brands there.

I'm boycotting Taco Bell. We decided to get some the other night, they've now replaced almost all of the meat in their taco salads with rice, so now it's a disgusting rice and bean salad. The salad was full of long hair, I had to throw it away, which was ok because it tasted awful, and we were charged for a taco we didn't get. I went online and complained.
 
Last edited:
Eewww taco bell, it's nasty food.

The tastier alternative is Chipotle.
 
what said:
The tastier alternative is Chipotle.
Did you know that Chipotle was, until recently, owned by McDonalds?
 
Evo said:
Did you know that Chipotle was, until recently, owned by McDonalds?

It used to be, but they pulled out a couple of years ago. Now it's an independent company enjoying positive growth.

But it doesn't matter who owns it. The food speaks for itself. You get a choice of steak grilled right in front of your eyes, healthy dose of rice, tons of proteins from beans and a good selection of fresh veggies.

I'll take that anytime over McDonalds.
 
what said:
It used to be, but they pulled out a couple of years ago. Now it's an independent company enjoying positive growth.

But it doesn't matter who owns it. The food speaks for itself. You get a choice of steak grilled right in front of your eyes, healthy dose of rice, tons of proteins from beans and a good selection of fresh veggies.

I'll take that anytime over McDonalds.
I eat Chipotle once a week, it's Evo Child's favorite, but we get it in a bowl without the tortilla. Lately though, I'm getting mostly guacamole, soon it will be just a large container of quacamole. The meat is too tough to chew, at least at the one here, and too often they forget to season the rice, no lime, cilantro or salt. But they have wonderful guacamole!
 
Evo said:
I eat Chipotle once a week, it's Evo Child's favorite, but we get it in a bowl without the tortilla. Lately though, I'm getting mostly guacamole, soon it will be just a large container of quacamole. The meat is too tough to chew, at least at the one here, and too often they forget to season the rice, no lime, cilantro or salt. But they have wonderful guacamole!

I eat there all the time. I love it. The tortilla is not the healthiest part though, but I get it because it holds all the guts together. The guacamole is finely tuned. Only once the corn was greenish, but other than that, I've never experienced anything wrong with food.
 
what said:
I eat there all the time. I love it. The tortilla is not the healthiest part though, but I get it because it holds all the guts together. The guacamole is finely tuned. Only once the corn was greenish, but other than that, I've never experienced anything wrong with food.
When they season the rice correctly, it's my favorite thing. I've started maikng it at home, contrary to what you read on the ineternet, it's plain cooked white rice, THEN they add lime, salt and cilantro, these are not cooked into the rice. It's really a delightlful, fresh rice.

Boston Market was also once financed by McD's. I love them, their spinach is to die for. For thanskgiving, I think I'm just going to buy a massive quantity of their spinach and pig out.