The Latest Big Thing In European Classical Music

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hornbein
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 263 views
Hornbein
Gold Member
Messages
4,248
Reaction score
3,377


Chloe Chua an English version of her real name of Cài Kēyí.

Singapore heavily promotes European classical music. There is a skyscraper in downtown Singapore that contains the national musical school. That real estate must be worth many millions of dollars.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Wow, she sure knows where to put her fingers! I initially thought you meant a new composer though.

EDIT: Sadly I have no "real life" people to share music like that with.
 
I tried to make my brother listen to Mozarts 21. piano concert. The one always played at christmas time for some reason. All I got was a dumbfounded stare. And not in a positive way.