The Littlest Skepchick: An Off-line Blog Tale by Uncle Sylas

  • Thread starter Thread starter sylas
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 2K views
Science Advisor
Messages
1,647
Reaction score
9
I have, at last, posted to my off-line blog. And I *know* you'll enjoy the story, so herewith a link. See The Littlest Skepchick.

A teaser; a picture of de niece, who stars in de story. The large grin with insufficient teeth is crucial to the story.

LittlestSkepchick.JPG


Cheers -- de uncle sylas
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Thank you for sharing the smile, it was very beautiful, witty, and pleasantly written.
 
Me too, especially the last part about not spoiling the game for other children.
 
Beautiful :smile:

Oh, that smile reminds me of something :biggrin:
 
Nice story. Good parents for letting her discover the truth. :smile:
 
That was delightful, glad you took the time to pen the story.
 
Great story sylas. I can only hope that when I have children they are inquisitive about things at such a young age like your neice. :smile: