The Microscopic World: A Scientist's Journey of Discovery and Teaching

  • Thread starter Thread starter Antoine DEBRAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Hello everyone
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 692 views
Antoine DEBRAY
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Hello everyone, I am new here and in my every day life I usually have plenty of questions but not so much answers. You guessed it right, I am here precisely to seek these answers because it seems I will always find here someone to think about my questions and, hopefully, help me to increase my comprehension of our world.

More specific info about me: I work as a laboratory technician in a materials research centre which activity is mostly linked to transportation and energy sectors (new alloys, new multimaterial processing, etc...). As you may all know, the research implies a lot of charracterization in order to extract as much information as possible. And this is where I have my precise role: I teach any intern student (mostly at PhD and Master grade) how to use optical microscopes, SEM and how to prepare samples for the best results in these types of microscopy.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and Wrichik Basu
Physics news on Phys.org