The rectifier diode at Radio Shack 276-1141 Mfrs #?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JSR
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 654 views
JSR
I have been trying for a couple of years to find the Manufacturer's number for the above rectifier diode from Radio Shack USA and as I live in Canada Parts Source had them a few years back but don't list them now and I would like to know if anyone knows the Mfrs number (eg. 1n4002?? 1N4004) are examples but do not have the same specs. Epoxy Rectifier Diode 3 amps (PIV) 50 200 amp surge .45 reverse voltage max.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
JSR:

Welcome to PF!

This forum is for new member introductions only.

If you have a technical question, please post it in one of the appropriate technical forums.

Good Luck! :smile:
 
SteamKing is correct. Please post your question in the appropriate forum. I recommend the Electrical Engineering forum.