There's a giant glowing balloon outside

In summary, there are film technicians running around with cameras and sound booms in the streets, which are blocked off past midnight. The conversation also mentions Hollywood people being mentally ill and the possibility of seeing a giant glowing balloon. The topic of being an extra in films is also discussed, with the pay being around $75 and the requirement of not being ugly. The conversation ends with a playful exchange about how one got into the film industry.
rachmaninoff
And some film technicians running around with cameras and sound booms. The streets surrounding were I am are blocked off. It's past midnight; these hollywood people are mentally ill. But we already knew that. :rolleyes:

Physics news on Phys.org
Hey, don't talk about my mom like that.

A giant glowing balloon. If I were there it'd be archery practise time.

Or shake the penguin time.

Last edited:
Instead of complaining I would try to run down and see if they need an extra. You can be guying walking down the street number 2. Then you can go around signing autographs.

Extras get payed around $75. I've been an extra a bunch of times, all you have to do is not be ugly.

Mk said:
Extras get payed around $75. I've been an extra a bunch of times, all you have to do is not be ugly.

So then how did you get in?

Har har har. :grumpy:

I should have known, I was setting myself up for it.

Indeed. ...

What is the giant glowing balloon outside?

The giant glowing balloon outside is a large inflatable object that emits light and is visible from a distance.

Where did the giant glowing balloon come from?

The origin of the giant glowing balloon is unknown. It could be a man-made object or a natural occurrence.

What is causing the balloon to glow?

The balloon is most likely glowing due to a source of light inside or on its surface. This could be from LED lights, phosphorescent material, or chemical reactions.

Is the giant glowing balloon dangerous?

It is difficult to determine the level of danger without further information. However, it is important to keep a safe distance from the balloon and not touch it, as it may be fragile or have potential hazards.

Will the balloon eventually deflate and disappear?

It is likely that the balloon will eventually deflate and disappear, especially if it is a man-made object. However, if it is a natural occurrence, it may last for an indefinite amount of time.