Unbelievable Double Rainbow Brings Tears of Joy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dembadon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Rainbow
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Dembadon
Gold Member
Messages
660
Reaction score
88
This is probably one of my favorite videos I've ever seen on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

His passion for this double rainbow is incredible. I think he even starts crying around 1:45 into the video.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Have you watched the song version done by the Autotune the News guys? It's great.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I remember seeing that on TOSH.0 (a comedy show where they make fun of web videos). They did what Tosh calls a "Web Redemption", which was pretty funny.

I should mention that if you're easily offended, steer well clear of TOSH.0! :smile: