Unclaimed Baggage Store: Find Your Lost Luggage in Scottsdale, AL

  • Thread starter Thread starter BobG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Lost
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
Science Advisor
Messages
365
Reaction score
88
And wonder where it wound up?

It probably wound up in Scottsdale, Alabama. You can go there and buy your stuff back.

The Unclaimed Baggage Store

You can even buy back your underwear, or maybe even in the goose you had stuffed in your luggage.

I think that green jacket might be mine from a flight I took in 1975. You'd have thought someone would have bought it by now.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
BobG said:
You can even buy back your underwear, or maybe even in the goose you had stuffed in your luggage.

:smile:
 
I hope nobody got the undeveloped film from my last vacation.:blushing:
 
hypatia said:
I hope nobody got the undeveloped film from my last vacation.:blushing:

Been meaning to speak to you about that... :bugeye:
 
hypatia said:
I hope nobody got the undeveloped film from my last vacation.:blushing:
lololll
 
i've driven by Scottsboro several times but never visited the baggage store. maybe i'll get back up that way one day and check it out.