Fill in blanks about limestone, rock salt, and gas-trapped rock formation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paresthesia
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Geology
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 4K views
Paresthesia
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
9. Some rocks have ____ formed around oce-trapped air and other gases
D1. Limestone forms from ____, which was calcium carbonate in solution.
D2. Rock salt forms from ____, which was salt in solution.

Fill in the blanks, please and thank you! o:)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Are you studying this at college? Nobody is going to just give you the answers out of thin air... I'd like to help but you need to give us more to work with.

I personally think I'd need a bit more context before I could answer those, besides it's the site policy for you to show an attempt.
What do you think the answers might be?