Physics enthusiast returning to a childhood interest

  • Thread starter Thread starter flashsnack
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 700 views
flashsnack
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone, I’m happy to have found this forum. I’m not a college student nor do I work with Physics, I’m just a 29 year old guy who for one reason or another never pursued my love of science when I was younger and didn’t really discover Physics until fairly recently. As you can guess by my avatar I’m a bit of a comic book nerd, Flash being my favorite, that also sparked an interest in physics within me.

I am a total and complete noob to all this, I’ve only done a couple of online courses and have been reading everything I can I hope to be welcomed here and to learn from all of you. :)
 
Physics news on Phys.org