Unpacking the Mysteries of Relativity: A Beginner's Guide

  • Thread starter Thread starter Freixas
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 648 views
Freixas
Messages
307
Reaction score
42
Hi, everyone!

I confess to not being anything close to a physicist. I do read sci-fi and I know that Einstein put a real damper on FTL travel and communications (which most sci-fi books ignore, since what's the fun of that?). Anyway, I thought it was time for me to try to gain an understanding of why and my reading has led to some questions which I can't answer nor find answer to. Thus my visit to this site.

I hope to come away with a better intuitive sense of how it all works (it, in this case, being relativity). We'll see how that goes...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org